Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:26 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author Message
 Post subject: GRAN TURISMO
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:33 am 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:21 pm
Posts: 2159
Location: Cornwall
what a driving sim !!!! anyone played gran turismo ? its smooooooooooooth the graphics are tight and its simply the best driving game ever made (so far) oh yea did i mention its only on the PS3 ? HAHA again you x box owners can just play "burnout" and pretend you are playing next gen games !! anyway just to mention assassins creed is shite, the missions are just repeated over and over again, kill someone, climb to the top of a tower, kill someone, climb to a top of a tower, etc etc, GET UNREAL TOURNAMENT 3 and check out the on-line game.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:26 pm 
Mr Darcy
Mr Darcy
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:36 pm
Posts: 5687
Location: Bicester
COD4 on the PS3 - if anyone wants to play online sometime, let me know (I am still cack mind :))


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:59 pm 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:35 pm
Posts: 8423
Location: The desolate flats of Cambridgeshire
seriously chaps, try buying FPS games for your PC's you'll find them a lot mor enjoyable/competitive online.

Although UT3 causes severe pain to my fingers when trying to play the pro's RSI all the way baby.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:17 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:21 pm
Posts: 2159
Location: Cornwall
JeRkY wrote:
seriously chaps, try buying FPS games for your PC's you'll find them a lot mor enjoyable/competitive online.

Although UT3 causes severe pain to my fingers when trying to play the pro's RSI all the way baby.


jercky, yea maybe, but i have an old laptop and a ps3 and a hd tv so its ps3 for me !!!!

gump, my user name is "magicmistertea", add me as a friend and ill play you sometime, also gump if you like cod then you have to try unreal tournement 3 on-line, its fecking amazing, honestly give it a little time and you will love it !!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:20 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:21 pm
Posts: 2159
Location: Cornwall
jercky what does RSI stand for ? sorry if thats a bit of a newb question.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GRAN TURISMO
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:56 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:34 am
Posts: 606
Location: putting the miles in
magicmistertea wrote:
what a driving sim !!!! anyone played gran turismo ? its smooooooooooooth the graphics are tight and its simply the best driving game ever made (so far) oh yea did i mention its only on the PS3 ? HAHA again you x box owners can just play "burnout" and pretend you are playing next gen games !! anyway just to mention assassins creed is shite, the missions are just repeated over and over again, kill someone, climb to the top of a tower, kill someone, climb to a top of a tower, etc etc, GET UNREAL TOURNAMENT 3 and check out the on-line game.


I get the impression that you don't like the 360? Just a hunch :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:24 pm 
South West Deputy AEC
South West Deputy AEC
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:16 pm
Posts: 1840
Location: Wilts
And clearly has never heard of forza or project Gotham racing :roll:
Burnout available on ps3 also, right :?:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:23 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:34 am
Posts: 606
Location: putting the miles in
In fairness though heathy project gotham or forza are not a patch on gran turismo. Its the one game I wish was on the 360. :cry:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:18 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:21 pm
Posts: 2159
Location: Cornwall
heathy wrote:
And clearly has never heard of forza or project Gotham racing :roll:
Burnout available on ps3 also, right :?:


i do like the 360, its got a good selection of games, and i have played project gotham loads, its just not that good its very "arcadey", burnout 3 i have never played so i cant comment on it, but i can imagine its similar.

heathy..............
and yes burnout 3 is availible on the ps3 too, so whats your point? i never said it wasnt, so i can play that too if i wanted !!! :wink:

missmyfat......... add unreal tournement 3 to your list of games you want on the 360..... :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GRAN TURISMO
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:41 pm 
South West Deputy AEC
South West Deputy AEC
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:16 pm
Posts: 1840
Location: Wilts
magicmistertea wrote:
oh yea did i mention its only on the PS3 ? HAHA again you x box owners can just play "burnout" and pretend you are playing next gen games !!


Nuff said :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: longun, Mike Muz 67 and 17 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group