Raise your hands if you Ride....Admin please join in..

Status
Not open for further replies.

snapper

Retro Guru
I have placed this topic in our bmx section yet not seen results ....So my ask is raise your hands if you actually ride ..

avater name .

kilometers per day / week...

I don't have a BMX, but I ride road and mtb's.

Mtb is a bit random, sort of as and when I feel like it or when there is an event I fancy.

Road, I try to get out every other days, after work, and distance can be anywhere between 25 and 60 k depending on how much time I have.

According to my Garmin (that I take on most rides), I am managing around 300k per month, starting at the beginning of February. But, as the weather improves, I'm certain the distances will go up.

s above, the mtb is random km. Haven;t been riding much in the last few years but the km are now going up, road bike, stravra tells me it is 31km/week, a few weeks ago it was telling me 50 something, but the last 2 weeks have been all mtb so less.

How can I type with my hands raised?

We still do miles here.

Even injured I ride most days, but at 45 I leave the BMX for the kids.

my invite is RIDE , cycle ....bmx mtb,road race etcetc..under this whole site ...you see ...plainly it is a show of force of whom actually Ride ....not just to the shop ....>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>but.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ride in miles ..

so lets go ..

name

kilometers

work / play ...

25 km/week for work (I only go to the office 1 day/week, the rest of the time I work at home)
40-50 km/day the other 6 days of the week, except for when it rains.

That puts me on a 100-150 km/week regime for now, 250+ km/week during the summer.

ride...............i just build them and stare at them in the garage lol

longun

about 5 miles a week... :facepalm:

Not just to the shops?

What is wrong with riding to the shops?

Some of us still use these, and our recollection.
map-measurer.jpg
61pANxeJlaL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I probably ride less than five miles a day now, averaged out. Were I match fit it would be around twenty throughout the milder months.
Work and play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back