The retrobike gallery

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
As many will have noted the user albums in the retrobike gallery have been offline since the forum upgrade.

Thinking about either opening them up again or another solution. Interested to hear a little user input at this stage.....

Is there a way, of each user having his or her bikes/builds (current and previous) in some kind or Archive thread/album etc...? it would be nice to access pics and info easily and for the future, Quickly with out searching.

An A-Z of users and there builds...?

Sinnerman---kona (link to the actual thread here)
Yeti
etc

I suppose the same as you can if you add to your profile and it shows at the bottom of each time that member posts , but a Archive page Album/thread list.

Does that make any sense at all... :oops:

But What if I were new. and didn't know what you had built or what your interest was I wouldn't have a clue. if there was an archive page, with you and your bikes, it would be a great source of reference and a help to new members... :?

@Mark - Like your builds

@Carl - I'm not clear how we'd do that. Be nice though...

I'm on a few car forums that have a "Garage" section, where you can upload pics/spec of your car, modifcations, Bhp figures, 1/4 mile times etc... Each forum member can open their own Garage and have one or more cars within that garage.

Could something similar not be done along the lines of a "Man Cave"? :LOL: with forum members uploading pics and info on their bike(s)??

Back