so,who else is up at this time?

corsarob

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
and if you are up,WHY?

i`m up because the wife has been out with her sisters and didnt come back till 3am,

i was already going through what i`m gonna tell the kids when they realise she isnt hear anymore!

she was only going out for a couple of hours,yeh,that was at 7pm. :facepalm: :facepalm:

simpsons-paris4-1009-de-89509553.jpg

corsarob":2xjnwtbt said:
and if you are up,WHY?

i`m up because the wife has been out with her sisters and didnt come back till 3am,

i was already going through what i`m gonna tell the kids when they realise she isnt hear anymore!

she was only going out for a couple of hours,yeh,that was at 7pm. :facepalm: :facepalm:

Haha all the time in my gaff suits me I get peace or out with my mates, only time I go nuts is if she roles in at daft o'clock with people when I'm in bed or sober :evil:

I was up at that time, but I was working. I work from home and get to choose my own hours, so I just work when I feel that I'm at my best. That's at night.

I was up - on the way to Luton airport to fly to Istanbul and visit a friend and have a surprise birthday weekend for another. 3 pints of kronenbourg finished by 6am. Not bad going!

My brain works better at night. The house is never as quiet as it is now. The phone doesn't ring and no one calls to see me. Bliss!

saulus":e2wsh3yo said:
My brain works better at night. The house is never as quiet as it is now. The phone doesn't ring and no one calls to see me. Bliss!

I understand where your coming from, anyway I'm up still late for the 3rd night in a row working on my dissertation that is due tomorrow (30th)

Back