A bit weird sorry.

Jones

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
A bit weird as most of you will probably say 'Jones' who ? I don't think I've contributed much to this forum but I feel part of it enough to feel I have to say something :?

I've just had some pretty shitty news, my father has probably got stomach cancer. I'm the sort of person who finds out as much as possible about a situation, so I know my father has probably got a couple of years at best and their probably going to be pretty shitty.

To be honest I'm barely holding together and I'm pretty pissed as I type this, everything but my fathers health seems pretty trivial at the moment and bikes of any sort are the last thing on my mind.

Not sure why I'm even typing this as I'm sure 99.9% of you wouldn't have noticed if I'd just stopped coming on here, perhaps its just being able to get it off my chest anonymously.

Anyway I'm rambling now, just wanted to say thanks and goodbye for a while really ;)

Cheers everyone,
Steve

Jones":2rzsn4jm said:
Not sure why I'm even typing this as I'm sure 99.9% of you wouldn't have noticed if I'd just stopped coming on here,

Steve thats bollocks stay right where you are your amongst friends which you'll need at this time ;)

BTW you said your dad "probably" has stomach cancer lets just wait and find out for sure then if he has WE can kick its arse :twisted:

Words from a ex cancer sufferer :)

RobMac":d5h73j16 said:
Steve thats bollocks stay right where you are your amongst friends which you'll need at this time ;)

BTW you said your dad "probably" has stomach cancer lets just wait and find out for sure then if he has WE can kick its arse :twisted:

Words from a ex cancer sufferer :)
And part time cross dresser

As above.
Once you joined youre stuck.think of it like the mafia in tights ;)
Best of luck for Dad 80 :)

Jones":d5h73j16 said:
Not sure why I'm even typing this as I'm sure 99.9% of you wouldn't have noticed if I'd just stopped coming on here,

Not true . Many like older members and it gives the forum a sense of longevity :?

As an ex-cancer op but newbie on here just want to say. Things are/may be way better than you might think. They can 'manage' stuff that would have been curtains a few years ago so make sure you get all the facts before going off the deep end. Easy to say but believe me, the world stops and then you have to make something of it that you can come to terms with. Regards and best wishes THM

i've lost a few friends to cancer, and i have seen some survive.
never a good thing cancer.
but my heart goes out to anyone going through this.
try to hang in there.

Jones":1or6d8g7 said:
Not sure why I'm even typing this as I'm sure 99.9% of you wouldn't have noticed if I'd just stopped coming on here

I would. I'm not a prolific contributor but I enjoy your contribution to threads and the forum in general. Thoughts with you and the family.

I agree.......stick around, and use the support you will find here.....a good friend and riding buddy had a similar condition diagnosed last summer.....an 18 hour op and 8 months recovery later and he gave me a good spanking over about 60 miles on the road last week, fitter than ever......keep hope, and the very best of luck to you all....daz

i am sorry to hear that ....i wish him well ...

i will be harsh as im tattoed ....you have 2 options

1- Cry

2-Fight and do something about it ...........

if your worlds in the fight then nothing else not even your job will matter !

..ps my jobs stopping people picking no.1

Fight as actions speak louder then words mate....this also applies to those given to the news ... ...if those effected are that great .....then ...what stopping you ...men walked across your country for less a reason...if those here are in your hood then it be fitting THEY join you....in your fight whichever it be....so man up....

Back