Carter USM.... It's been a while

I just rebought the 1st two last month. Search some mor e and there are full versions on 'this is the day' on le tube too.

A few years ago I bought straw donkey on cd. Lost all my old stuff to the previous mrs history man. Wonder if she ever played any of it.

Jim Bob, fruitbat and a drum machine. Classic early 90s. Having not managed to see them first time round went to watch them a few years back. Not sure if they're still touring or not, they were pretty good!

I saw them at the Essential Music festival in Stanmer Park in Brighton in 95, they were headlining an amazing british indie line up that year, it was an awesome day - the festival had one tent with a stage at each end, literally only 5 minutes between bands!

Happy happy days...

Line up - Skunk Anansie, The Charlatans, Teenage Fanclub, Lightning Seeds, Reef, Dodgy, Gene, Pop Will Eat Itself, and Carter USM

pwei and carter so early in the bill? i can understand skunk and charlatans. ha ha i was nearly in reef!!

That's not even in order! Carter were headlining, with Charlatans and Pwei the previous two bands, I think skunk anansie opened followed by Dodgy, can't remember the rest!

Back