Graphic Design Business

Giom6

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Hi Guys,

Not sure if this is allowed on the forum. If its not, mods please delete it.

I'm a graphic designer and I've been working in London for the last 14 years but I am in the process of starting up my own company. I have been working at top London design studios in that time so I have a comprehensive portfolio of work. I have just finished the London 2012 branding (love it or hate it) and have worked on jobs for Barclays, UEFA, McClaren to name a few.

What I would like to know is are there any people on the forum that would need the services of a graphic designer in the near future?

If anybody is interested I can email my portfolio across in the next week or so when I've put the finishing touches to it.

Again, if its an inappropriate post please delete it, I just wanted to see what people thought.

Gio

I sort of remember a thread on here somewhere for services offered by members. We have that on a couple of forums I am on.

Either way, good luck!

Thanks.

I just wanted to get a feel if it would be of interest to people seeing that there is a large community here, from all walks of life.

If not, no harm done...

highlandsflyer":1pgzwtm4 said:
I sort of remember a thread on here somewhere for services offered by members. We have that on a couple of forums I am on.

Either way, good luck!

Maybe there should be a trade section in the general area or a sticky.

Back