see you soon guys and gals

zetecmk2

Senior Retro Guru
i'm normally on here late, waffling in a red wine fuelled keyboard warrior style...but i'm in the studio for the next week recording the next album, so phone will be "off" due to the fact that the brrrb brrrb through a marshall 600 watt amp tends to piss off the engineer a tad!
i can't believe the bargains i'm gonna miss.....oh well, at least when i'm back...it will be warmer!! :D

zetecmk2":13rh3ztm said:
phone will be "off" due to the fact that the brrrb brrrb through a marshall 600 watt amp tends to piss off the engineer a tad!
i can't believe the bargains i'm gonna miss.....oh well, at least when i'm back...it will be warmer!! :D

There's a way round this - just DI straight to the desk ;)

Andy R":klehtdcv said:
zetecmk2":klehtdcv said:
phone will be "off" due to the fact that the brrrb brrrb through a marshall 600 watt amp tends to piss off the engineer a tad!

There's a way round this - just DI straight to the desk ;)
yeah, but then i have to come out the desk and into the amp for colour! all drums down now. bass starts tomorrow....and i have the first blister rearing it's ugly head! :|

elo....honestly!!

Back