Manly Man Man Manliness

highlandsflyer

Retro Wizard
Feedback
View
My mum gave me use of an industrial unit she has as part of a whole plot in an industrial estate. I have waited patiently the first few visits for other users to allow me access to my unit.

A while in, they know my car, etc., and I am not happy to have to get out and ask them to clear my way.

Today it was a half hour before they cleared the way for me.

That tore it.

I am painting yellow lines over the weekend.

Anyone pissing about will get a notice reminding them of their lease conditions.

Rock and roll!

I when I was a babe in arms ( last week mind :D) my mum and her friends spent one night painting yellow lines all up their street to stop cars parking and stopping where their children were playing. The following morning the police arrived at my mother's door, "how did you know" she said, " It was all the yellow dot's of paint going to your door" thay said. :D

So try not to leave any evidence.

Alison

It's not a public road, so no worries about plod.

I managed to have a word with the culprits yesterday afternoon, and we are going to put up some signs, and mark out the 'bays' for each unit for those with no common sense!

It seems it stems from the three units on one side of the yard having been used rarely as they were long term storage.

Just a bit steamed about it so I was!

:)

Back