Is it men or is it Dom

Alison

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
My hubby goes for a wee and is half way down the stairs to find he has dribbled and has to change. Is this a normal man thing, age or just him. As a woman this does not happen Dom says his urethra goes over his shoulder and down his leg before it gets to the end :D

Alison

Re: Is it men or is is Dom

I cant speak for men in general, but this does not happen to me :)

I also put the toilet seat down when i have finished, and wash my hands everytime :D

I have to say this isn't normal for me, if I had to change everytime I went to the toilet, i'd run out of trousers in a day!

widowmaker":3l52njvj said:
Maybe he isnt shaking it enough :LOL:

I thought that more than two shakes was a wank :D

Just saying :D

Alison

Isaac_AG":3b6yl6i4 said:
My hubby goes for a wee and is half way down the stairs to find he has dribbled and has to change. Is this a normal man thing, age or just him. As a woman this does not happen Dom says his urethra goes over his shoulder and down his leg before it gets to the end :D

Alison

Move to a Bungalow :)

widowmaker":1mmt2llj said:
Isaac_AG":1mmt2llj said:

Alison

Move to a Bungalow :)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Maybe it's just gravity and old age, glad I'm not a man, compared to maleness birth is easy

Alison

Back