Missing Person (Kent)

Koupe

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Wouldn't normally do this, but he's a part of a community that I frequent. It's been on several car forums but I thought I'd stick it up here, in case any members are in the Margate/Birchington area, and may have seen something on their travels. It's been over 4 days now, and not looking good, but hey, you never know.

The original thread, with backgound info, is HERE, the local newspaper article is HERE.

alex_zpsb02db2db.jpg

IMAG2057.jpg

Hope he's alright I dont know him or his background but I go missing for long periods when my head goes, I always turn up okish, hope fully he's done the same and will show up soon.

Yep, I hear that, and can identify with it....... it's worrying that he abandoned the car though, as it was his pride & joy. Also, he had no warm clothes or money with him, which doesn't bode well.

yer well that is a diffrent story. Has he got bank cards? police can trace where they where last used phones ect the paper article said he traveld widely hope fully he's just having a blow out at a pals? fingers crossed.

Apparently he had no cards with him. No mobile phone activity, or anything that would help the police narrow down his location. He has no (known) friends in the Kent area either. As I said, it doesn't look good, but there's always a chance that someone's seen him, or can push the info in the right direction.

I hope he's. Found I remember just wanting to go and never be found suffering from illness so I hope it's just one of those situations nothing sinister

Alison

Back