what i've done during this crap weather.

videojetman

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
seeing as i've not been out since this crap weather i decided to do a new painting.
so what have you been doing to pass your time ?

Attachments

• IMG_5399.JPG
    IMG_5399.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 340
oddly enough ive been painting too...but its a wall murial and its no where near as good as jimi ...still it keeps me occupied till the sun comes bck.ill post a piccie when its done ...ps nice pic..have you considered doing bike related stuff and selling here..

gibbleking":3dq0efz4 said:
oddly enough ive been painting too...but its a wall murial and its no where near as good as jimi ...still it keeps me occupied till the sun comes bck.ill post a piccie when its done ...ps nice pic..have you considered doing bike related stuff and selling here..

funnily enough, i have been thinking of doing a bike related pic, any ideas would be great.

start a poll on a thread getting us to submit a pic and you can paint the sucker.perhaps sell on the evil bay for a few quid..

That's very cool indeed.

I've been playing with silhouettes too;
A couple of the wife, strolling on a windy beach and riding on a park path.

DSC04374%20(640x396).jpg

DSC04375%20(551x640).jpg

here are a few other paintings i have done.

Attachments

• IMG_3498.JPG
    IMG_3498.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_3499.JPG
    IMG_3499.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_3505.JPG
    IMG_3505.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 233
  • marley 1.JPG
    marley 1.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 233
Um, riding my bike, and salvaging bits to make a piece of recycled furniture; behold "The coffee table of redundant technology". Not quite finished because I want to make the mounts to support the top properly and line the edges but plenty of time spent so far with yacht varnish and turps!

Attachments

• A THE COFFEE TABLE OF REDUNDENT TECNOLOGY.JPG
    A THE COFFEE TABLE OF REDUNDENT TECNOLOGY.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 223
  • DSCF00354.JPG
    DSCF00354.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 223
Back