New Depeche mode album future classic?

PopsTrippin

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Absolutely!

Been on repeat all weekend and it's excellent, Their most complete album for ages. :D

Early stand out track is difficult because it really is that good but maybe "Should be higher" edges it. :cool:

Rich

Depeche Mode have sold over 100 million albums and singles worldwide, making them the most successful electronic band in music history.

Haven't heard the album yet but been a fan for years. Will have a listen tomorrow. Hope to catch a concert as well later this year.

Guys you're going to love it - Imagine Violator meets Songs Of Faith and Devotion in a bluesy style with a little bit of Nine Inch Nails.... Pure heaven!

I reccommend the deluxe version with the 4 extra tracks which will probably be B-sides to forthcoming singles but are strong enough to stand next to the others.

Shall be seeing them at the Stadio Olimpico da Roma in the summer :D

Rich

Not always my cup of tea, they remind me of my teenage years and this album (had a quick listen) should do well with the 80's revival that is on at the moment with the youth........ gosh if only they knew what it was really like back then.........hold on a mo, it was better than these shity times........ ;)

I downloaded it a few hours ago and put it on shuffle. I usually like their music, but this album did nothing for me.

Ian Raleigh":34kggtp0 said:
I remember well arguing with a gay fella in Nott's about how great this Gay group is and they are from Belgium :roll:

Just listening to the re mix song 'The Sun and the Rainfall' :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8NxLmGx ... XZszsQn0BQ

I remember driving down to Bournemouth in '89 with my best mate and he said wanna listen to this? It was 101.. I said they're a bunch of woofters but i'll give it a listen.

By the time we got there i was hooked and the rest is history. :)

This is worth a look ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3ML_XX7vhs

not heard this yet, but it is interesting to watch the change from fresh faced essex boy,s to dark ,twisted drug dependant men.i suppose they have a lot of dark times to write about

Back