I've got flu...

Retro Cat

Senior Retro Guru
Afternoon All

I've got flu, after two days whinging in bed I've finally made it down to the sofa to neck Paracetomol and orange juice :-(

Any other flu remedies or is it just time and running up a large broadband bill that's required?

No magic remedies i am afraid just the usual, rest and go into hibernation, keep warm and drink loads even though you may not feel like it.

And get someone if possible to wait on you :D

And stop whinging :D , ill swap a slipped disc and damaged tendons in my ankle anyday you big softy :D

Grab your smartphone, install "Plague Inc", create a flu virus and wipe out mankind. That'll make you feel better.

widowmaker":2u3jt7tj said:
No magic remedies i am afraid just the usual, rest and go into hibernation, keep warm and drink loads even though you may not feel like it.

And stop whinging :D , ill swap a slipped disc and damaged tendons in my ankle anyday you big softy :D

I am a gigantic wet lettuce :D How do you go about slipping a disc - is it gradual or something that happens suddenly?

Retro Cat":3ba0t0tw said:
widowmaker":3ba0t0tw said:

I am a gigantic wet lettuce :D How do you go about slipping a disc - is it gradual or something that happens suddenly?

I first hurt it many years ago when i was kickboxing since then it pops out if i dont treat my back with the respect it deserves. Maybe getting to old for it now :cry:

Its a little funny as when it trigers i swear and grunt like i have tourettes, a few people looking at me strange in Tescos especially as i was limping down the Cider section :oops:

widowmaker":8pr1mb7n said:
Retro Cat":8pr1mb7n said:
widowmaker":8pr1mb7n said:

I first hurt it many years ago when i was kickboxing since then it pops out if i dont treat my back with the respect it deserves. Maybe getting to old for it now :cry:

Its a little funny as when it trigers i swear and grunt like i have tourettes, a few people looking at me strange in Tescos especially as i was limping down the Cider section :oops:

I live in fear of waking up one day with a new and interesting condition - 3's more than enough

Did you have a dog on a piece of string because if you did...

Retro Cat":ykeek8o8 said:
Any other flu remedies or is it just time and running up a large broadband bill that's required?

Yes indeed! Walk up and down the road wearing a sequined ball gown shouting "I am the angel of death and the time of reckoning is at hand", while painting your testicles purple and eating a dead puppy.

Not strictly speaking a cure, but it'll certainly take your mind off it.

Back