• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Just made a quick update, can people confirm the poll results are not visible?

Do you see the 'Show poll results' link?

Can see the link and click it prior to voting, but it doesn't give any real result. Just "?" as numbers of votes, and the bars themselves are mere dots. So no clues there.

Once I've voted, I still only see the same, except that I can now see a small "x" next to the option I've voted for.

EDIT : Weirdly enough, I can see the results now in my preview. 3 votes for "cow" and 1 for "left"

Just made a quick change and reset the poll to safe confusion.

Poll results should be hidden before and after voting, you should just see a ? .

The 'view results' link should not be visible.

does changing the poll still keep the old results? and offer a 2nd chance to vote as i've just been able to vote again, geoff this time, and as RB said, i see the 'x' next to what i voted for.

jonnyboy666":13chmcjf said:
does changing the poll still keep the old results? and offer a 2nd chance to vote as i've just been able to vote again, geoff this time, and as RB said, i see the 'x' next to what i voted for.

No, it deletes the poll, hence being able to vote again. You can of course set the poll up to allow users to change their vote - but I haven't done this.

Mobile users will see the vote result, just doing this....

Voted Cow, Submit, then only return to page. No numbers present , just an x to show what i voted! did get the ? though.

D

Back