Gil_m Down

sylus

Old School Grand Master
I can't see it but pressume it's been mentioned about Gil_m having been in an accident on his bike and ending up in hospital?

Re: Gil Down

I saw it in fat bikes uk...I'll try and copy and paste some details..I'm not sure it will work as it's members only to view?

I know Saltyman posted this in there...salty if your around could you update and i hope you don't mind me posting this? anyway this is what I saw

I know a few folk have been trying to get in touch with Gil recently.....

He's had no Internet and last night had a crash on the bike and is now in hospital, so just to let you know if you can't get in touch.

Looks like he has a fractured skull.... Undecided will keep you updated.

after a bit more gil pops in

Thanks for the good wishes guys

Still stuck in hospital but I surrounded by women in nurses uniforms so it can't all be bad

Stupid accident as they always are, on road hack bike after no more than a couple of beers at the pub with a mate to have a stick jump in the front wheel and lock it straight up - head/ground 30km you can guess the rest

To make things worse and totally my own fault I didn't have a helmet on, but to be honest the injuries are all facial and below helmet line, still no excuse...

Outcome is fractured skull and nose bridge, 2 very black eyes and heavy gravel rash to face, oh and chipped tooth, lots of fun drugs and so far 4 days in hospital

Guess that's the modelling career over for a while

Cheers guys

so in case some of you wondered where gil is and why he hadn't contacted you back..it seems ..he was looking at nurses..get well chap

:( Get well Gil.

Based on the quotes ^^.. you must be alright as you have your humour and can type - a good sign :)

If you are surrounded by Nurses, then you're in a good place! Hope you are restored to health asap.

Cheers,

Saul

By his opinion on the nurses it sounds pretty serious, unless you like big ladies :) get well soon fella!

Edit: don't forget mbr offer some good prizes for bad injuries!!

Back