Ukip and Tory alliance?

Is there anyone left to support that is going to lead all into prosperity? no, but we still remain in a very privileged country. There is no country I would want to live in regardless of whether it is run by the Conservatives or Labour. Believe it or not I'm a Lib dem, I believe the conservatives want to strike off those in poverty and Labour is following in there footsteps for the popular vote, the disabled being those worse hit by both, unfortunately the Lib Dems are now supporting conservatives so where do I go? the Green Party like my mum before me?

Alison

I've hated the Lib-Dems since one got between me and my tea in 1992. I don't forgive something like that in a hurry.

Maybe this will turn the rot of the past 20 or so years around
Liberal lefty bed wetting hand wringing and get us to stand up for us again

mikee":27wczsrc said:
Maybe this will turn the rot of the past 20 or so years around
Liberal lefty bed wetting hand wringing and get us to stand up for us again

It can be done more effectively without these jokers at the helm.

Farage reminds me of Alex Salmond. Media savvy leaders with character and conviction- compare to the three clones of the major parties.

It should also be noted that Salmond was once in a similar position to Farage in that he led a minority party on the fringes of politics. 20 years on he's First Minister with a majority, (which was supposed to be impossible in the Scottish parliament) looking forward to an independence referendum (which thankfully he'll lose). Anyone who thinks UKIP is a flash in the pan should be mindful of the SNP. And I'd bet my house that %age wise more of the UK wants out of the EU than Scots want out of the UK (and into the EU).

To the OP anything that helps get rid of Cameron and have a proper right thinking government would get my vote. A Boris/Farage dream ticket? :p

technodup":31lhwitg said:
Farage reminds me of Alex Salmond. Media savvy leaders with character and conviction- compare to the three clones of the major parties.

It should also be noted that Salmond was once in a similar position to Farage in that he led a minority party on the fringes of politics. 20 years on he's First Minister with a majority, (which was supposed to be impossible in the Scottish parliament) looking forward to an independence referendum (which thankfully he'll lose). Anyone who thinks UKIP is a flash in the pan should be mindful of the SNP. And I'd bet my house that %age wise more of the UK wants out of the EU than Scots want out of the UK (and into the EU).

To the OP anything that helps get rid of Cameron and have a proper right thinking government would get my vote. A Boris/Farage dream ticket? :p

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21710739

Ukip are a bunch of talent vacuum jokers - I reckon they'd be a perfect fit for the current conservatives, two thumbs up say I...

Back