NSFW This goes against my feminist nature

LikeClockwork":2ln57pzz said:
Ali....

Could I have a quiet word, please?

:facepalm:

I'm sorry :oops: It's my man brain :facepalm: I like Top Gear, James May's Man Lab, I like getting greasy in the shed ( make of that what you will) :)

Alison

Isaac_AG":21amuruc said:
LikeClockwork":21amuruc said:
Ali....

I'm sorry :oops: It's my man brain :facepalm: I like Top Gear, James May's Man Lab, I like getting greasy in the shed ( make of that what you will) :)

Alison

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You're talking to a kindred spirit - ex cycle mechanic tom boy who only doesn't watch Top Gear any more 'cos I've seen every episode!

Blokes find it scary though - is that good? :shock:

LikeClockwork":10yumltn said:
Isaac_AG":10yumltn said:
LikeClockwork":10yumltn said:
Ali....

Alison

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You're talking to a kindred spirit - ex cycle mechanic tom boy who only doesn't watch Top Gear any more 'cos I've seen every episode!

Blokes find it scary though - is that good? :shock:

Unfortunately my woman brain does try to sneak in occasionally, I'm crap with directions :oops:

Alison

It doesn't matter, as long as you know what you mean, blokes don't listen to anything we say anyway... :roll:

On that note, I'm off to work so we'll leave this to 'simmer' nicely on the 'back burner' and I look forward to reading all the comments later :p

(Did you see what I did there...)

Kazzer

Back