16 kids and counting

Alison

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Just watched this, bloomin hell how does anyone cope with that many?

I'm not at all right wing about people on benefits and although I imagine there are a fair few that feel, why should I get a job when I can claim benefits, I believe the majority would prefer to be in work, but the Asian man of eleven kids and wanting more when he is on benefits is being a bit ridiculous. How the hell is he going to cope if the Conservatives bring in the policy that they will only pay for two children and no more they want to introduce, he'd have to have them place into care.

Me I think I over did it with four, they're price enough with a pretty good income.

Alison

**** that. I look forward to going to work and we only have two. I love em to bits and they are hilarious. But cheesus Chris they are exhausting. I think yer mental with four, but sixteen is ridiculous

makes me realize what a lazy tart my wife is, given we only have 3 boys and the place is always a tip :twisted:

scottmac":380n6nw9 said:
They should sterilise anyone in leggings and white stilettos.

The woman with the 16 kids says she started dating her husband at 13 and had her first child at 14 :shock: My daughter is just about to turn 13, I hope she as more sense, she certainly is not old enough to look after kids.

Alison

scottmac":23u11ekh said:
They should sterilise anyone in leggings and white stilettos.

Dead right. :)

Also, a question of financial responsibility has to be asked each time by a parent, before trying for a(nother) child: Can we cope or will we end up relying on a hand out? If so, then where's the satisfaction in that?

Not seen the program in question but...sew em up or cut it off if they are too thick to understand conraception. Global 2 kid limit for everyone. Ever noticed how treehuggers, yoghurt weavers and save the planet trustafarians seem to have loads of kids ?

Back