Drunks on our lawn

greenstiles

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
The special brew crew were on our front (open lawn) today.....they had drifted up from the off licence and obviously needed a rest ( arrest )........so knowing them to be local drug dealers who score from the man in the off licence, i thought i'd call the law.....this is a no alcohol zone too.....i can see our very large police station from our window, it is 2 minutes walk exactly.

No one came out and before leaving one of them pee'd up our wall in clear view.............i'm sure i'll get a call sometime saying...'' are they still there'' how was our service etc etc.......i don't blame the bobbies i blame, cut backs..........the police station is closing shortly too.....not suprised it's as much use as a chocolate fire guard.

Was talking to a local plod.......the cut backs are heavy.......one big town is losing it's overnight cells, in one of the most prolific areas..........he himself is unsure if he will still have a job soon...............i guess if i'd have gone out there and asked them to leave, an incident may have occured that may have prompted quicker action, who knows...... :?

It's things like that that make me glad I don't live in the city any more, I was not there long but I lived opposite a pub where people used to "score" drugs from as you say, and I watched as a man beat the living daylights out of his wife/girlfriend we called the police but they never came, when he left we went to see if she was OK, bloodied and battered she had enough strength though to tell us to **** off and mind our own business.

Now the nearest pub is a couple of miles away and that's in a small village, we get very little action out here.

Alison

This is a bit naughty but..... if you want prompt service from plod, you need to embellish a bit - say you thought one might have a needle or even a knife, they'll be round like a shot!

tell them there is a man exposing himself and kids are walking by. Normally works

Back