help keep me calm, i want to smack someone!!

jonnyboy666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
ok, so i'm at Denver International airport, flying back after NAHBS and Moab, i got the airport a little early as the hotel kicks out at 12 and the flight is at 5pm, when i got to check in they said i couldn't check in straight away as i was early, fair enough, so i sat down . . . .

then this guy starts staring at me . . . looks english for the record . . . and a bit of a dick, so i'm thinking 'wish this guy would piss off!' . . . for the record i know i am a loony magnet but i'm not in the mood!

eventually i get checked in and hope not to see this numpty again, unfortunately for me he's on the same flight :facepalm:

i go through security, get stopped as per usual, i always do, single guy, hoodie, i must fit the profile of whatever they generally look for, i get some munchies go to the Gate to wait for my flight. i've been here about 20 mins, i sit well away from anyone or anything . . . .

you know what's coming don't you?

yep! he sits opposite me in a room full of empty bloody chairs! :shock: :x :roll:

luckily i have the laptop with me, and there is free wifi, slow but free. typing this right now is the only way i have an excuse to keep my head down (looking at the screen) to avoid eye contact and this guy is staring at me still!

i'll be honest with you, i'm getting quite mad, most of you who have met me probably think i'm pretty mellow, and i am, but this stuff really gets on my tits! red rag and bull.

so . . . as i don't want to smack him (more because i wouldn't be let on the flight as opposed to not wanting to get into a fight) i need some help keeping myself occupied on the laptop!

advice? and if you say count to 10 i'll find you and smack you!! ;)

that did raise a smile :LOL:

my mate adam did that last time we were in wales, so wrong, very very wrong

Its at times like this that I wish I could find a big stop watch face OR a digital count down that filled the entire screen on the lap top, leave it open and just enough for the twat to see then put your palms together and look to the skies and start muttering under your breath. Then see how quickly he disappears :LOL:

Pyro Tim":3gb7cled said:
JB, post the photo of him ;)

i just did on facebook, a sort of sneaky pic of the laptop with his foot in the pic, he's looking out the window now, maybe he's bored of staring at me now that there are more people in here, or maybe he's dreaming of licking it!

Back