I wish I had only had boys..

Alison

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Because they would not be spending their half term watching CRAPPY chick flicks aaarrrgggg!!!

My 12 year old is doing just that meaning I can't drink my coffee in the living room, I have to spend it upstairs on the laptop on Retrobike...............Erm am I missing something there?

Alison

No you'd have to watch crappy cartoons about a platypuss, or a stupid program about 2 brothers (one black and one white!?!?!?) who live on an island or Top Gear ALL the time.

Thats the one. I don't remember the cartoons I watched at the age of 11 being quite so shouty. Although all I watched cartoonwise was Transformers, Pole Position, Mysterious Cities of gold, Ulysses 31, He-man (which I admit was quite shouty) and Visionaries.

I think I'm getting old :(

Raging_Bulls":15t6wlp8 said:
Hey, there's nothing wrong with Top Gear. I could watch it all day.

:D

I watch it on Dave :facepalm: It's tones better than Confessions of a Shoppaholic though :D

Alison

My son, who is autistic, plays the same dvds over and over again. Very rarely do we get a fresh addition to the rota. This weeks favourites have been - Toy Story 1 & 2, Polar Express, Cirque du Solais - La Nouba. After seeing (listening) to each one several times a day it does get a bit tedious. The only time we get to watch something of our choice is when he has gone to bed.

hey...wheres perry gone?

ps dufenschmertz is a god....how many evil scientists do you know who fund their evil plans with the alimony money he gets from the divorce?...

Back