The level of asskissing on this site.

Wasmachineman NL

Senior Retro Guru
Like this: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=243315
I thought this was a open forum, not a site with people who think they are gods when they see a wrongly posted FS thread, And Paul, Why warn me and that other guy and not the one who started it all? This site is going to be mountainbike.nl in english soon enough.
[en shiverer, als je dit leest: je bent een mongool, kankeren op een user die lager niveau is dan het gemiddelde van het forum is gewoon NOT done.]

dbraxis":1llaalhb said:
if you dont like it go elsewhere, simple as :roll:
Yeah, but still wondering why three forums are like this. [mtb.nl, dirty-pages.net and this.]
Only site I like is pinkbike, because it blows all the other MTB sites out of the water.

pinkbike is full of kids, this site is the best around with a good range of people on it. im not surprised you dont like it here with your terrible attitude. speak to others how you would like to be spoken to. :facepalm:

Washingmachineman, I just had a quick look through your post history. Other than buying and selling, your only posts appear to be argumental and/or complaints. You don't really seem to have anything constructive to offer...

...I thought you were off to pink bike?

You whiners should go to hell, Im off to Pinkbike.

:facepalm:

Wasmachineman NL":1ga8l7a9 said:
Like this: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=243315
I thought this was a open forum, not a site with people who think they are gods when they see a wrongly posted FS thread, And Paul, Why warn me and that other guy and not the one who started it all? This site is going to be mountainbike.nl in english soon enough.
[en shiverer, als je dit leest: je bent een mongool, kankeren op een user die lager niveau is dan het gemiddelde van het forum is gewoon NOT done.]

Mate with the sincerest respect whats the problem with following some guide lines and rules which are all easy to understand and stop the site from turning it to a mess of jumbled up postings. Relevant sections help you and me to find just what were looking for easily.

Regards Rob

12_zps262eefe7.jpg

Back