Justice?

I think it is terrible what they did to that poor child, unforgivable, but I cannot condone murder whatever the circumstances whether that be child murder or dealing out the death sentence on a murderer, what were the killers of this man in for themselves probably murder. I don't believe in the death penalty because you only have to take one innocent life and it's failed and it does not matter how amazing forensic science is mistakes are still being made.

Alison

I would happily flick a switch on the electric chair or put a noose around the persons neck and open the trap door. Or pull a trigger on a rifle if it meant people like the ones in the op were off the streets.

For convicted murderers there should be the death penalty. Why should taxpayers spent their hard earned cash allowing these vile people to live. I wonder how much a year it costs to keep this scum fed, homed often with tv's, playstations etc.

Wouldn't the money "saved" be better spent on Education and helping out the OAP's of this fine country? Or helping out the NHS or allowing more care for the disabled/home bound ?

I

how could anyone inflict that kind of abuse on a child ?
seriously sick people in the world.
don't think i could stop my self from taking a life if one of my kids was treated this way.

marky2484":1tqd3maz said:
A pint for those men, I think.

Do hope they took their time.

As I said what were they in for? Murdering their wives, sisters, brothers, mothers, rape? and you'd still buy them a pint? lets face they weren't in there for stealing apples.

Alison

Kona lover":2o31lrrh said:
I wonder how much a year it costs to keep this scum fed, homed often with tv's, playstations etc.

In the UK it is estimated that each new prison place costs £119,000 and that the annual average cost for each prisoner exceeds £40,000.

Isaac_AG":2x90vsz2 said:
marky2484":2x90vsz2 said:
A pint for those men, I think.

Do hope they took their time.

As I said what were they in for? Murdering their wives, sisters, brothers, mothers, rape? and you'd still buy them a pint? lets face they weren't in there for stealing apples.

Alison
You're right, and I'm sure I couldn't bring myself to do the act (unless it was my own child in which case all bets are off). However, I feel that the guy got (at least) what was coming to him, regardless of the status of the perp in this case.

Back