Man fights off 4 attackers while holding his fish and chips

Re: Man fights off 4 attackers while holding his fish and ch

I know the area well!

ooof! Id shit meself first then get angry a week later

MynameisCasper":2dsubhe6 said:
I believe James wood is actually Steven Seagal...
James Wood? You had me thinking of the big movie and TV star, and it's the first time I can think of, I've seen him compared with Steven Seagal.

"He's the only one... got the hand speed"

My wife has done Aikido and says it's really good.............what a bugger that 4th git stuck him one with a screwdriver......perhaps he should have let those chips go after all ?

greenstiles":1jbd2m9u said:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-21410565

I eagerly await the redtops' headlines on this involving some sort of "battered" pun. Much respect to Mr. Wood, though.

David

Aikido doesn't include kicking, it is more about locks and throws.

I'd say this guy was just a good old fashioned pub landlord, more than capable of looking after himself.

Fair play to him. :cool:

But cod he do it again.........3 of them certainly had their chips, not his ! he salted them out alright.....

That's one take away that couldn't be taken away...etc

I used to live in Wisbech and Franks is just off the roundabout with the petrol station by it

this will have been young yoofs or drunk eastern europeans of which both groups are the main problems in wisbech

Having had franks chips I can confirm this man must be mad as they are not that good enough that I wouldn't drop them and use my other hand to defend myself

Back