legrandefromage

Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Oi! You, yes you in the car/ van/ truck:

Use your ******* indicators! If I manage to catch you I will pummel your head into the ground

Dont text while driving a 14 tonne gravel lorry! I can see you! If I manage to catch you I will pummel your head into the ground

Dont overtake while I'm travelling in the opposite direction - I will play chicken with my 10kg bicycle and you 1400kg car. If I manage to catch you I will pummel your head into the ground

Look both ways while pulling out of a turning and dont expect me to let you out because you are too stupid to expect another person to be on the road at the same time as you - kicking your car as I went by was most satisfactory. If I manage to catch you I will pummel your head into the ground

Ooh its a bicycle in front of me at a junction, muuuuust overtake then slam my brakes on in front of him! If I manage to catch you I will pummel your head into the ground

Cyclists!

Put some ******* lights on your bike, if you can afford that Boardman with the Fox Floats then why not some lights in the thick morning fog. If I manage to catch you I will pummel your head into the ground

Mudguards - why is so difficult to fit these? Is the brown shit stripe up your arse a badge of honour? Do your co-workers/ family appreciate that? If I manage to catch you I laugh at you with my clean clothes

Just an average day on my 15/ 30 mile commute...

Such anger. Might I recommend....

brassknuckles.jpg

gibbleking":2gj6nlto said:
next thing you know hell be getting a road bike and talking inches per stroke....

3.5" apparently... or is that something else entirely?
Not sure :LOL:

G

I do hope you catch one of your prey and pummel them in the head.

Better still, could you just kidnap them so we could all come round to your place and pummel them in the head too.... please?

al. :D

Why do cars rush to overtake me on my bike and then immediately slam their brakes on to turn left, right, stop at the shops, avoid running into the back of a bus/truck/car?

It happens without fail every single ride.

Possibly my ultra bright flashing rear light... or possibly because they are a bunch of bell ends :evil:

Just a typical evening training ride. :roll:

I couldn't agree more with the OP. Thank you!!

A few moments of casual observation on a main road in any position; be it pedestrian, cyclist or driver, you can see this kind of thing going on. I'd be happy to see the police pursuing the culprits who are potential contributors of a serious accident.. But that means getting out there - not just using speed cameras.

Back