What number do you see? Rb'ers colourblind?

Thats very interesting, i have a green deficiency, and as such similar colours tend to blur into each other and i cant differentiate between them, id be very interested in trying a pair of those, although i couldnt justify paying nearly £200 for them, i could buy loads of bike bits for that lol!

Oh and to add, i can very and i mean very vaguely see the number 21, but it is a proper strain to see it!

My hubbie is colourblind, and like the person who put them on in the report his colour mixing of clothes was a joke. I don't think he'd pay £200 to see properly though and would they fit over his glasses? He's very short sighted too. When I was a kid I used to think it was hilarious to make him sort out a pack of coloured pencils in order, they were all over the place but funnily enough the ones he could never place at all was grey, just did not know what to do with them.

Alison

I see 74 but i have issues with green and red if on top of each over......they will alturnate fighing for prominant position giving a weird almost 3D effect.

020713s.jpg

Back