Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:51 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Ouch!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:24 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:13 pm
Posts: 8186
Location: Tredavoe, Cornwall
I've just been hit over the head with a power tool.



I was minding my own business then ..........bosch!




al.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ouch!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:22 pm 
aka Leo Swayer
aka Leo Swayer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:15 pm
Posts: 6365
Location: Wales.UK
I bet it didn't hurt as much as getting thumped by the Saints :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I hasten to add i may yet have to eat my words :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ouch!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:30 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:06 pm
Posts: 4449
Location: Herts UK
so did the saints get hammered?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ouch!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:31 pm 
aka Leo Swayer
aka Leo Swayer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:15 pm
Posts: 6365
Location: Wales.UK
Southampton 3 Manchester City 1 :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ouch!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:58 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:13 pm
Posts: 8186
Location: Tredavoe, Cornwall
Southampton....good Lord. :roll:


Just shows you a £1,000,000,000 buys you nowt these days!


al.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ouch!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:09 pm 
aka Leo Swayer
aka Leo Swayer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:15 pm
Posts: 6365
Location: Wales.UK
I'll put it down as a fluke :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ouch!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:00 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:04 pm
Posts: 3364
Location: Completely in the dark, thanks to me good mate Terry....
al wrote:
I've just been hit over the head with a power tool.



I was minding my own business then ..........bosch!




al.


Dangerous business that DIY. I was looking at the wooden garden furniture in B&Q the other week, when a sales assistant walked up to me and said "excuse me, do you want decking?"; I replied in the affirmative and he punched me in the face*. :oops:

David

*This might well be a Tim Vine joke originally.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ouch!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:18 am 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:13 pm
Posts: 8186
Location: Tredavoe, Cornwall
David B wrote:
al wrote:
I've just been hit over the head with a power tool.



I was minding my own business then ..........bosch!




al.


Dangerous business that DIY. I was looking at the wooden garden furniture in B&Q the other week, when a sales assistant walked up to me and said "excuse me, do you want decking?"; I replied in the affirmative and he punched me in the face*. :oops:




That's terrible... I hope you had a word with the manager? You'd better be quick though, with the age of some of the staff, he'd be dead by the time the police turned up!! although that's more a reflection of the police service than the giffers that maskerade as shop assistants.

Bet you'd get £20 off some bedding plants or something... think on.


al. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ouch!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:57 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:04 pm
Posts: 3364
Location: Completely in the dark, thanks to me good mate Terry....
al wrote:
Bet you'd get £20 off some bedding plants or something... think on.


al. :D


I reckon the only reason B&Q sell plants at all is so the store manager can knock up a floral tribute at the drop of a hat if any of the aging shop staff pop off whilst at work. ;)

Back to power tools - I recently completely dismantled one of mine and am struggling to re-assemble it. So if anyone wants a 250-piece jigsaw to while away a rainy Sunday afternoon with, get in touch.... :oops:

David


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ouch!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:35 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:13 pm
Posts: 8186
Location: Tredavoe, Cornwall
David B wrote:
al wrote:
Bet you'd get £20 off some bedding plants or something... think on.


al. :D


I reckon the only reason B&Q sell plants at all is so the store manager can knock up a floral tribute at the drop of a hat if any of the aging shop staff pop off whilst at work. ;)



Also the manager can spend four hours a day in the fresh air pretending to water them.


The plants... not the old giffers.


al.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group