is this a "wind up" ?????

Ernie

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
as :? :? the title says..firstly i am not here to stir up a hornets nest..and i dont tar people with the same brush..or can any member who works for the DHSS verify this is a genuine pamphlet or any member seen this on another forum or a wind up by someone who is good with graphics/photo shop in bad taste with the relaxed borders from 31/12/2013

sorry for naff photo..taken by my iphone

thanks Ernie :?

Attachments

• welfare.jpg
    welfare.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 552
http://www.scribd.com/doc/23614068/Bene ... ts-Booklet

A lot of migrants get no or limited benefits and have to rely on homeless charities which are struggling with this increased demand on their services.

I did a year and a half recently with a homeless charity who are seeing more EU people through the door now...a mixed bag, people looking for work, or just lost their seasonal work, or just trying out the UK.

There is already an increase with UK born young homeless so the word is a lot of charities won't cope.

That's my angle.

:shock: :oops: so its genuine :oops: :shock: ..thanks Green for sorting that out.

Ernie ;)

greenstiles":13i6qg78 said:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/23614068/Benefits-for-Immigrants-Booklet

A lot of migrants get no or limited benefits and have to rely on homeless charities which are struggling with this increased demand on their services.

I did a year and a half recently with a homeless charity who are seeing more EU people through the door now...a mixed bag, people looking for work, or just lost their seasonal work, or just trying out the UK.

There is already an increase with UK born young homeless so the word is a lot of charities won't cope.

That's my angle.

So more strain on "local caring agencies" then

Ernie

greenstiles":reomq8jv said:

It's going to be hard to put this without sounding like a racist xenophobe, but why should immigrants be entitled to benefits.

A friend of mine emigrated to Australia, he is a self employed farrier (as most farrier's are), and although Australia were happy to have him and his family, because he did not have a job with a company waiting for him, he had to post a bond of £40,000, which he got back, with interest after a year, provided he could prove employment and therefore a tax contribution.

For genuine refugees coming into the UK, I can see why they would need help, rather like the people who came to the UK from Uganda during Idi Amin's time, but if someone chooses to leave their own country to come here, nope, sorry, you've put nothing in, you can take nothing out.

GT-Steve":coosgacu said:
If you can't support yourself financially, don't come to these shores.
End of.
Here Here!

But in the mean time in a local village near me foreign workers at Sports Direct
who are living in garages and sheds are feeling the cold so they are now knocking
on people doors and asking if there are any spare bedrooms to rent out!!

One Polish accented woman asked me about a room and she said ''I Pay You fifty Pounds A Week''
when I said sorry no i'm not renting a room to no stranger, she then offered ''One Hundred Pounds Per Week'' :shock:

i was informed immigrants can get child benefit for their children living in another country.
touchy subject.

I worked with a middle aged polish couple and they were indeed claiming child benefit for their kids who were back in the family home in Poland but going through higher education

Back