It's only...

al

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Horse meat, get it down ya neck and stop whingin'.

I bet it just tastes like Donkey anyway.

''NEXT''!

al. ;)

i'm waiting for the "you've been eating it unknowingly for years so stop complaining" comment :LOL:

it's just a way of introducing a new food source to the english! :LOL:

thinking about it though, i would have thought horse meat is more healthy than beef, horses run about a bit, cows just sort of aimlessly wonder so horses are fitter so must be more healthy for us

just think, Redrum must have been fed to us years ago!

taffy":39a0rco6 said:
Apparently i can make you go like a stallion....

I'll get me coat

Oh!! do Stallions poo a lot then?

Remember.... arm in first over the shoulder then the other arm.

al. ;)

jonnyboy666":10piu05j said:
thinking about it though, i would have thought horse meat is more healthy than beef, horses run about a bit, cows just sort of aimlessly wonder so horses are fitter so must be more healthy for us

Problem is, if it doesn't come from "food grade" livestock, it could well be riddled with traces of all sorts of veterinary medicines which may not be people-friendly. Oh, and if Alberto Contador's reading this, may as well chalk that one up as your next implausible excuse, eh sunshine? ;)

David

jonnyboy666":1pb1gpgd said:
i'm waiting for the "you've been eating it unknowingly for years so stop complaining" comment :LOL:

it's just a way of introducing a new food source to the english! :LOL:

just think, Redrum must have been fed to us years ago!
See now you've done it.

Can't get Solyent Green out of my head.

David B":11fngu8e said:
jonnyboy666":11fngu8e said:

Problem is, if it doesn't come from "food grade" livestock, it could well be riddled with traces of all sorts of veterinary medicines which may not be people-friendly. Oh, and if Alberto Contador's reading this, may as well chalk that one up as your next implausible excuse, eh sunshine? ;)

David

I wonder if Findus ever provided catering for Lance

al":2hmnxkoz said:
Horse meat, get it down ya neck and stop whingin'.

I bet it just tastes like Donkey anyway.
''NEXT''!

al. ;)

Thats actually a good point Al :?

Who has looked into the fact that it may not be horsey at all,it could well be a cheaper equestrian animal like a donkey. :?

I also seem to remember a story breaking in the 90's about Findus ultra cheap burgers in the 1970's using mechanically recovered 'meat' from possibly bse infected cattle ground up into a paste.Not the type of thing you would willingly feed to a dog.Not even the one that bit you as a child ;)
30 years down the line and Findus are at the centre of another cheap 'meats' for profit scandal. I am very happy to have avoided this company's products.

Back