Can't believe it !

Alison

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I've lost a stone in weight in the last couple of months just cutting down the alcohol to a few bottles on a Friday. I'm not a big eater so the weight gain was all due to alcohol, now throw in a bit more exercise and I might get back to my 2010 weight of 10st

Alison

Well done.
My first weight loss technique is to stop drinking pints and move to gin and tonic, a lot less calories :D

hmm... after taking up running over a year ago and cycling to work i have lost my belly and man titties but my weight has stayed the same. im not over weight but i had a pot belly and he-tits. Im not sure if excersise and weight loss go hand in hand any more? but i know nothing about either suffice to say i thought it was just a simple numbers game. burn more than you eat and you will lose weight/fat.
well done issac_ag its a good place to be :D

I cut all my drinking down to weekends only and the weight came off really quick. Now I'm on a self imposed daily calorie count of around 1000 and watching the fat content too, and it all seems to be working.

Couple of weeks and I'll be back out on my bikes, and will up the calorie count to suit..

So far so good

I eat what I like and cycle everywhere - I look and feel grrrrreat!

Fat-Man-Cycling.jpg

legrandefromage":30cs54rp said:
I eat what I like and cycle everywhere - I look and feel grrrrreat!

Fat-Man-Cycling.jpg

Where did you get that from!!! I'm sure I had it locked away :D

Alison

Alison,

Well done, keep it up! I've never had a problem with my weight fortunately, and can eat and drink whatever I like. But no matter what exersise I do I stay the same weight, I just get more toned. Since cycling to work for the last year, I struggle to fit into some of my trousers :eek:

Guitar106Music":27563ynu said:
Alison,

Well done, keep it up! I've never had a problem with my weight fortunately, and can eat and drink whatever I like. But no matter what exersise I do I stay the same weight, I just get more toned. Since cycling to work for the last year, I struggle to fit into some of my trousers :eek:

I didn't ever have a weight problem, been 9 or 10st since I was a kid, then I started comfort drinking not a lot just 4 Mcewans Champions a night and then 5 or 6 at the weekend, when I didn't have to get the children to school. Suddenly I realised I had put on loads, unfortunately I had got into a habit, which has been hard to break but I've got there, I just drink tones of coffee now and fantasize about beer :D

Alison

Back