Children always working towards chaos

Alison

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
My son has friends that he has had since he was 7 and their houses were and are always immaculate even if they both parents worked. Whether I have worked or not keeping up with the chaos that follows my three youngest children is next to impossible, let alone keeping up with the constant flow towards chaos from bike frames and components. Am I the only retrobiker to suffer this fate which I cannot get on top of, or do some of you always seam to fall into unintentional chaos. And for those immaculate of you HOW DO YOU DO IT!!!

Alison, having a coffee before facing the days declutter :D

I've got a wife to keep things tidy for me :oops:

Upstairs is out of bounds to visitors due to too many trip hazards, mostly bike shaped :D

I'm a bit butch, always in jeans never a dress. Maybe I should ditch the husband and find myself a obsessively tidy wife. Then I can take on the role of sexist male and sit on the couch, drinking beer and holding my feet up when she comes round with the vacuum cleaner. Mmmm any wives going spare??

Alison

My G|F whinges, I mean makes the same observation and we only have one child (and umpteen cats). there is alway chaos and clutter that goes with living. In fact I'd be suspicious of someone who's place is show house immaculate! (or at least worried about putting my feet on the coffee table - my one currently sports crayon and biro hand drawn decorative errr modern art!)

obsessivley tidy wife I have, And her mum! bonus of a clean house but means i have to wait for her to go out before the bike bits go in the dishwasher.

Chute55uk":2fq6xwrc said:
obsessivley tidy wife I have, And her mum! bonus of a clean house but means i have to wait for her to go out before the bike bits go in the dishwasher.

Dishwasher! I am the dishwasher :D I just get down and dirty with the bike bits, with a cup of coffee in a mug that progressively gets greasier and greasier I love it.

I did wonder whether you could have hypnotherapy to become obsessively tidy.

Alison

Isaac_AG":2u2npc6r said:
I'm a bit butch, always in jeans never a dress. Maybe I should ditch the husband and find myself a obsessively tidy wife. Then I can take on the role of sexist male and sit on the couch, drinking beer and holding my feet up when she comes round with the vacuum cleaner. Mmmm any wives going spare??

Alison

16196_452032218186866_1059160705_n.jpg

Isaac_AG":3jpasnw3 said:
Chute55uk":3jpasnw3 said:

Dishwasher! I am the dishwasher :D Alison

Indeed. I don't "get" the whole dishwasher business; I was brought up to regard them as a big waste of cash and electricity. Unlike clothes, it's not as though the washing-up is all that tedious or difficult to do by hand.

David

David B":25xfkrkd said:
Isaac_AG":25xfkrkd said:
Chute55uk":25xfkrkd said:

Dishwasher! I am the dishwasher :D Alison

Indeed. I don't "get" the whole dishwasher business; I was brought up to regard them as a big waste of cash and electricity. Unlike clothes, it's not as though the washing-up is all that tedious or difficult to do by hand.

David

We did have one once but it said you needed to rinse the plates beforehand so by the time you had rinsed off all the food you'd practically done the pots anyway :D

Alison

ive only ever had to scrape the leftovers into the bin and put the plates in, never rinsed them. wouldnt do without a dishwasher Ive got much better things to do with my time than stand there cleaning plates. I could be cleaning frames :D

Back