The Funniest Comedians You Have Ever Seen? NSFW

highlandsflyer

Retro Wizard
Feedback
View
I would have to say Malcolm Hardee, he had me rolling on the floor literally on many occasions, often without uttering a word.

Jerry Sadowitz induced euphoria the most times though, every time a roller coaster ride across hell on a tightrope.

Vic and Bob were my local regular night out at one time. Truly the greatest phenomenon of British comedy modern.

Izzard almost caused me to suffocate through over laughing on one occasion, even in the daze before the eye shadow and heels.

Connolly makes me wee a little every time, and I always look forward to the next visit.

Hicks made me think, drunken crazy thoughts.

Tony Slattery inspired me to think filthy, terribly underrated stand up.

Rich Hall pushes all the right buttons, though not necessarily in the right order.

The Young Ones, as Bad News, gave me a few of the best nights out I have ever had.

Unbelievable how much talent there is out there.

Re: The Funniest Comedians You Have Ever Seen?

Richard Pryor and George Carlin, my two all time favorites-gone now, but the laughs they brought me are timeless...

I like Bill Bailey. Now sit's and waits for criticism :D

Alison

maybe controversial but frankie boyle :LOL:

In a thread including Richard Pryor, George Carlin, Bill Hicks, Jerry Sadowitz...

Frankie Boyle just wishes he could be considered controversial!

He is a genuinely funny guy though!

I've only seen 1 comedian live - Russell Howard.

So he's my funniest.. :oops:

Would like to see Lee Evans and Frankie Boyle too..

Lee Evans is the shit live! Must catch him again some time. He straddles old school, riff based, musical, physical, sheer filth.

Legend!

back in the day I really wanted to see Denis Learey.. and Billy Connolly

I don't find Richard Prior funny, at all. Never seen Bill Hicks so can't comment. I have to say though, I don't find many Americans funny. I will also be controversial, and say there are almost no funny female stand ups. Jo Brand and Sarah Millican excepted.

I've seen Punt and Dennis on the Milky Milky tour, Alan Davies, Mark LaMarr, Rhod Gilbert, probably more, but can't have been that good.

I think Punt and Dennis were the funniest I saw live, but Newman and Baddiel were also brilliant in the Mary Whitehouse Experience.

I'd love to see Billy Connolly, he's brilliant, as is Bill Bailey. I also like John Bishop, Frankie Boyle and I think Lee Evans would be good live

Back