2013 Six Nations slanging match thread.

Grannygrinder

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Let the fun begin :twisted:

My predictions;

Wales to drag themselves up by the scruff of the neck and beat Ireland.

England should get a convincing victory over Scotland.

Italy to get closer than they should to France.

England for the Grand slam, if they don't do it this year they never will.

France runners up with Wales and Ireland 3rd and 4th though i'm not sure which way round.

Should be a very good series of rugby :D

Much as I hate to say it. The public schoolboys are looking good for the title this year.

Mind you, France still have to play, so anyone backing England for the Grand Slam now, after one game are either brave, English, or both.

At least if the Saes win it this year it might stop them tw*tting on about 2003 as if it still has any relavance :roll:

At least i won't have to listen to you lot chirping on about another hard fought Gland slam victory :D
Wales were better 2nd half.

If Ben Youngs spent 1/2 the time he spends running sideways running forwards he'd have scored 4 tries on his own :x :LOL: :LOL:

Wales had one hell of a second half. My lost voice and beer-soaked jeans are testament to that!

Went to the stadium to watch the Wales match and then on to the pub to watch the England game. The whole pub booed when England came out (in a nice way, of course).

Cardiff, I love you ;) :LOL:

I was surprised at how poorly Wales started, and how poorly Ireland finished. It's never good to have a tough opener, so it's just as well we had Scotland! England do look in a different class but certainly weren't as good as the sum of their parts today. As has been mentioned, if they don't get the Grand Slam this year, something's gone wrong.... France eh? As the old cliche goes, let's see who turns up!!!

Back