Viewer discretion urged! Blog of Mexican drug wars.

Retro Cat

Senior Retro Guru
(Deleted link) wasn't the ticket sorry for posting the wrong thing in the wrong place - Retro Cat

Things are out of control it seems - is legalisation the answer to 75000 deaths since 06?

Ps it's a bit graphic so caution urged but I found it quite interesting.

although im not to disturbed by whats on the other side of the jump, it's not really what id expect to find here.

IBTL

i really wish i hadnt seen this, the things you can do with a chainsaw and machete.
left me physically sick.

I'm sure there's more to this than meets the eye - I'm sure a weakened neighbour is preferable to a stronger more assertive one.

Personally,id wish you stop posting this kind of thing :? does it excite you or something ? No place for that on here or anywhere for that matter.

The new MarinMan ;)

Retro Cat":ohyp87qw said:
I did apologise :facepalm: and remove the link...

I don't think there's any need to apologise. Yes, it may be extremely graphic, but Is it not important to know what's going off in the world? It's no worse than what's been going on in Africa for Decades.

I do think there's more to this than brutality alone. A must read is Dark Alliance by Gary Webb, A great insight to the world of Narcotrafficking.

Supply and motherfooking demand.

P.S. No, I don't get off on machete wounds :shock:

videojetman":3vev8xxi said:
i really wish i hadnt seen this, the things you can do with a chainsaw and machete.
left me physically sick.

Yes me also, though i did watch of my own free will. Im not averse to most stuff like this but gosh!
Thanks for removing the link. Its interesting to know but there are somewhat less disturbing/graphic reports of it.

Back