i wont on here much anymore

corsarob

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
well,after a big barney with the wife today i thought it would be a great idea to take it out on my laptop,which now very dead,iam writing this on the wii,which is not ideal,and as i could be up for redundancy anytime now,its not gonna happen that i get a new one.choi for now,

I tried writing on a wee but my hands kept getting wet

Hope you sort things out soon chap.

chin up Rob, every couple has their ups and downs, you can live with someone for years happily but marriage does change things in the relationship, especially the power dynamics, the adjustments that are required by both parties after marriage take time i think.

the daily grind of caring for kids and then work and housework and cooking etc can make both feel that they are giving everything and getting nothing back. Mutual appreciation is essential.

i think lots of us have been where you are at some point, i know i have .

If you have kids and are in for the long haul compromise is key and the ability to apologise, i found i had to do all the compromising and apologising for a long time before it became universal policy. Every relationship needs a peacemaker, the one willing to make the first move and hold their tongue. Choose your battles too, giving ground on the minor squirmishes gives you a better chance in the major campaigns.

Get out on the bike its a great time to think and get things in perspective, get a garage stocked with rusty bike parts and get along to a ride.

Sorry if this comes across as patronising, not meant that way at all. I ceratainly haven't got it totally sussed yet

Good luck

and see you soon fella

;)

This won't win me any votes but **** it..;

If it's at the stage where you are smashing stuff and you argue more than you talk, then it's already too late. If kids are involved, split up right now, it will screw your kids up far more to see mum and dad arguing all the time than being apart.
All this compromise bollocks is just that, bollocks, a relationship should need a negotiator or peacemaker, that is just guff made up by marriage guidance dickheads. You either work together or you don't.
You only have one life, do you want to spend it with someone who pisses you off ? By all means take the rough with the smooth but never end up a punchbag mental or physical for someone elses problems. How many men/women do you see who complain about their husband/wife, do you want to be one of these sad sods ?
I know people who say 'yeah I'd love to do this or that but my partner would let me' ? What the **** ? Do you want to be a partner or a dog ? It's not about con troll, dominating or winning arguements, it's about being happy in each others company and actually wanting to be together.

You look at the tv shite like eastenders or whatever teaches that all relationships are fraught with problems, affairs etc. What a fantastic example. you see shit happening on the tv and think 'oh it's meant to be like that it's on tv'

Look at womens magazines articles with titles like 'How To change Your Man' and mens stuff with 'How To Get Her To Give You Oral Sex' Seriously what the fuuuuck ? it's all shite.

Split up you'll be happier in the long run and so will she by the sounds of it.

I learned this after living with 5 different women and much heatache.

B77":2aqsorpe said:
This won't win me any votes but f**k it..;

Look at womens magazines articles with titles like 'How To change Your Man' and mens stuff with 'How To Get Her To Give You Oral Sex' Seriously what the fuuuuck ? it's all shite.

agreed.After 11 years,the Mrs will never change me and I will never get a blow job again.Still at least Im allowed to build my bike's in the living room during winter.And she gets to read magazines like"How to change your man"

;)

Back