As far as sports/rec/extreme stuff goes these guys are the most awesome on the planet. I can't think of anything that must be more exhilarating.
Flying a jet, yeah you're in a jet.
Driving a fast car, yeah you're in a car.
Jumping off a satellite in a space suit, yeah you're going straight down.
This is control, one of those thing I could only ever dream of doing but wish I had from a young age.
Although, saying that, the Red Bull box cart race in London does look equally as awesome.
8m 50s to 9m 20s looks like a scene straight from a sci fi film
1. 1991 Zinn Centaur - 2000 miles
2. 1984 Specialized Rockhopper - drop bar project
3. 1992 Giant Cadex cfr2 - 3000 miles
4. 1984 Puch Mountain Jet - fixed gear project
5. 1993 Cannondale 3.0 frame - fixed gear road
6. 1998 Barracuda Curaçao - inspiration needed