Audible Books

claret73

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Anybody subscribe? Not much of interest on radio & think this or Podcasts would be good for the 40Min commute in...Do you get endless books per month or limited by credit? Any better options?...

Needs some RnD as you can all tell...

I can recommend an awesome podcast (IMO) by the name of 'we are alive' . It's a zombie survival drama. Yes the zombie thing has been done to death in the last couple of years, but still, it's well worth a listen. It's well acted and I believe it's won a couple of awards. Each episode is about twenty minutes and there's a lot to listen to. Season two has just finished and I'm eagerly awaiting season three.

And it's FREE :D

i subscribed for 3 years to get all the Jack Reacher and Nick Stone books, very good service, limits you to 5 devices though, so each time you register a device like a laptop desktop or phone after you hit 5 you have to call their (excellent) customer service team to get one removed.
i dont subscribe anymore as i dont drive to work so i bought a kobo for the train instead.
Allways try and get the unabridged versions of what your after as well as they tend to cut them a bit too short otherwise.
but yes, would reccomend audible in its legitimate state anyway, cant comment on "other means" of audiobooks.
standard subscription of £7.99 iirc gets you 1 download i.e. 1 book per month irrelevant of its face value and the premium subscription gets you 2 per month

Back