Torrent Sites, What Is Good?

highlandsflyer

Retro Wizard
Feedback
View
I still use Pirate Bay mainly, but every now and then they block the proxies and it is a hassle.

Any decent alternatives, I haven't looked for years! :)

Torrent reactor usually has good links to other torrent sites. I'm using project free tv for straming stuff at the mo.

I use Torrentz (dot eu). It's basically a search engine for torrent sites. Just type what you need/want, and it'll display results across all major torrent sites.

From the results, I'll usually go to the Pirate Bay, Monova or bitsnoop, in that order of preference.

kick ass torrents is excellent, never had a problem :)

Pirate Bay is blocked by UK ISPs. We can use proxies but they get blocked frequently.

I hate using the referral sites that send you to another site. Too much hit and miss. Pirate Bay is very reliable and if it is not on there, it is not generally available.

Seems daft they have to block that and not all the rest!

Cheers for the suggestions.

Raging_Bulls":3cxaim8k said:
I use Torrentz (dot eu). It's basically a search engine for torrent sites. Just type what you need/want, and it'll display results across all major torrent sites.

From the results, I'll usually go to the Pirate Bay, Monova or bitsnoop, in that order of preference.

Yeah my mistake, I meant Torrentz, not torrent reactor.

highlandsflyer":1ai2zcqa said:
Pirate Bay is blocked by UK ISPs. We can use proxies but they get blocked frequently.

I hate using the referral sites that send you to another site. Too much hit and miss. Pirate Bay is very reliable and if it is not on there, it is not generally available.

Seems daft they have to block that and not all the rest!

Cheers for the suggestions.
When did they do that, wasn't long ago I used them and I don't use proxies.
If you can grab the torrent though then just open up the p2p tracking options.

Back