Lance Armstrong interview on tv

rosstheboss

Retrobike Rider
If you're interested the first part is on Discovery HD at 2am and 8pm tomorrow, the second part on saturday at the same times....

Should be interesting if nothing else!

Watching now from recording it last night. Despite knowing what was going to be said, it's almost upsetting to hear him say it.

EarlofBarnet":2b5tonmd said:
Watching now from recording it last night. Despite knowing what was going to be said, it's almost upsetting to hear him say it.

I know what you mean Ive just watched the clips and I did found it upsetting it was like listening to somebody you trusted and looked up to saying they'd been lying to you for years :(

What I find most disappointing is that for those of us in the cycling community that have been touched by cancer Armstrong by his own actions placed himself upon a pedestal, I wouldn't hesitate to punch the f***** off of it right now :x

retrocomeback":14lxjhz1 said:
those of us in the cycling community that have been touched by cancer

I fall into that category, if it came out now that Armstrong's cancer claim was another pack of lies that would be the final nail in the coffin for me :(

RobMac":35oos2dq said:
retrocomeback":35oos2dq said:
those of us in the cycling community that have been touched by cancer

I fall into that category, if it came out now that Armstrong's cancer claim was another pack of lies that would be the final nail in the coffin for me :(

I'm another one, that he had cancer is the one bit that is true...

Apologies, but I don't understand why him admitting it has hit you hard. It was obvious throughout his career, and with all the evidence in the past 6 months, surely you were prepared for it? I didn't see it, but from what I've read, it was a half arsed attempt at getting his name back in the papers. Apologies weren't enough, and he didn't name names.

retrocomeback":12pdnkfi said:
I wouldn't hesitate to punch the f***** off of it right now :x

Please form an orderly queue. And remember, ladies first; specifically, Nicole Cooke if this morning's BBC Breakfast interview is anything to go by.

David

Back