How do i post pics from a iphone 4?

This is assuming you know how to swipe to scroll down the screen and the expanding and minimising gestures to increase and decrease the zoom?

Once you are logged in under your username its quite easy.

1. Choose a Topic and scroll to the bottom and Touch the post reply button.

2. Write the text to your reply in the white box by touching the white box, this will bring up a keyboard on the screen so you can type the text.

3. Once you've finished the text portion of the reply scroll down the screen and you'll see a grey box with 'Add Attachments' button, touch it this then brings up a 'Choose File' box to use photos on your phone.

This then brings up a 'Take Photo or Video' box or a 'Choose Existing' box , the first is obvious whilst the second will bring up your Photos file on your phone.

Sorry for the rambling description.

You will need to shrink the pic though as the limit is 512Kb. I just tried it and failed because of this.

Not sure, maybe with Photoshop on the phone. Other way is to upload it to photobucket and then copy the link it gives you to the forum.

I got the photobucket app in my iPhone, if you have an account then it's a doddle.

Take a pic, upload new media, click on the 'i' and touch on the image link. It'll say 'copied' then all you have to do is open your browser (probably safari) then Retrobike, then paste the link. Can take less than a minute from taking the pic to posting it up.

Easy peasy

GT-Steve":14to38lv said:
I got the photobucket app in my iPhone, if you have an account then it's a doddle.

Take a pic, upload new media, click on the 'i' and touch on the image link. It'll say 'copied' then all you have to do is open your browser (probably safari) then Retrobike, then paste the link. Can take less than a minute from taking the pic to posting it up.

Easy peasy

This.

Back