Did he think it was from ******* Poundland?

al

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Our dining table... a large Murano glass bowl sits in It's glowing translucent orange beauty... the builder arrives... with large heavy bunch of keys... drops them into the bowl... I shout at him very loudly... builder leaves because he thinks I'm nuts...

Bloody Heathen!

al.

I feel a little sick. :(

I have to laugh - I work in the building trade and was sat in the van today and said " I have just bought the wife a newly refurbished Victorian blanket box" to which my mate replied what have you bought that for? Blankets obviously.
He nearly crashed the van when I told him how much I paid!

No class some people! He doesn't understand why I like riding a 20 year old bike either.

I nearly killed an ex-flatmate's boyfriend when I caught him putting a mug of hot tea down on top of my immaculate old Bang & Olufsen speakers, which are Rosewood.
Fast forward a few years and some clumsy oaf puts a neat red-wine-ring-mark right in the centre of the wooden top panel of my B&O receiver.
I'd have got incredibly angry if I hadn't been so drunk and it hadn't been my wedding day...

N/B said:
I nearly killed an ex-flatmate's boyfriend when I caught him putting a mug of hot tea down on top of my immaculate old Bang & Olufsen speakers, which are Rosewood.
Mine have a ring from a hot mug, they are very fragile. You have to be very very careful as people (retards) seem to think they're a coffee table!

I caught my ex wife opening a tin of gloss paint with one of my Global knives..

That isn't the reason for the ex part though, but at the time it nearly was.

NAILTRAIL96":xibuyh8w said:
I always use a cheap bowl for my swinging parties.
Still you'll know better next time.

I don't swing.... I tend to wear figure hugging Bill Grundy's!

al.

Tazio":28fsv1a2 said:
I caught my ex wife opening a tin of gloss paint with one of my Global knives..

That isn't the reason for the ex part though, but at the time it nearly was.

I'd let my missus brake a Global knife if it got me out of the decorating!

al.

Back