Paypal

claret73

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Should I ditch it?? I've just been online & seen my direct debits! Blimey! I don't buy much but obviously when I do, it's costing me money for the privilege...thinking of dropping them & just using my bank card to pay off EBay & if anybody on here wants to send me money for any sales I'll use Bank Transfer...

Good or bad idea?

if you mean their smart card then yes it's up there with most store cards in the interest rate

I changed mine over as soon as I saw that and now all my ebay/paypal purchases happen through a secondary bank account that only has cash in when I am expecting to buy something

That way if someone does hack my account they won't get much

if you mean using paypal or not...it's difficult not to do but not impossible on ebay

My bank has these prepaid virtual credit cards. I'm seriously considering taking one of those and only using PayPal on very rare occasions.

Paypal are a bunch of two hats. 8 out of 10 times I try and withdraw cash i get put on review everyone else seems to get it instant. I hate paypal.

Rant over, just a quicky :LOL:

sylus":31t7xy6d said:
if you mean their smart card then yes it's up there with most store cards in the interest rate

Hmm... :? My PayPal card costs me nothing to use unless I draw cash out an ATM and then it's only a £2 charge whatever I draw out, right up to my daily limit.

As for the original post, I wasn't aware that buying anything with PayPal cost you anything. I've never had to pay for the privilege of buying stuff with PayPal?????

Back