What would you do for a living if you had your time again?

Nothing.... I hate bloody work, life's too short.

al.

get off the grid as soon as poss.

or become an engineer of some sort. didn't even know there was such a thing till i got to 20ish. my secondary school was only interested in getting people to work in finance. i have been a landlord, a bike mechanic, a climbing instructor, and now a cycling instructor. tbh i love my job so not sure i would want to change.

Vet, zoologist, geologist, oceanographer, paleontologist, astronomer, anything to do with the natural world.

Failing that a god of rock.

Or combine the two like Brian May as long as I don't have to marry Anita Dobson.

Jama has done my ideal job, climbing instructor :D
My power to weight ratio won't allow it now.

I'd love to do a bit of archeology somewhen :cool:

I tried to come up with an interesting or witty reply, but in Ll truth I'm really happy with with the mistakes I made and how they helped me to get where I am today.

My life is balanced :cool:

gavinda":1s59rowc said:
I tried to come up with an interesting or witty reply, but in Ll truth I'm really happy with with the mistakes I made and how they helped me to get where I am today.

My life is balanced :cool:

I'm totally happy with what I do and all past mistakes and wouldn't change a thing too but that doesn't mean if a a crazily haired nutter turned up I wouldn't nick the keys to his Delorean, ok I'd also need Tom Hanks magic wish machine to reclaim my youthful good looks.

Latest posts

Back