100 Biscuits

kingoffootball

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I come up with a fair number of challenges for myself, but they are usually based on achieving something, so for 2013 I decided to do one just for fun.

Once I mentioned it to my friends they started quizzing me about it and wanted more detail than Twitter was designed for, so I got talked into writing a blog on it:

http://100biscuits.blogspot.co.uk/

A worthy challenge I hope you'll agree.

Any feedback or comments welcomed, I'm pretty thick-skinned (and will be even thicker skinned after all the biscuits I eat)!

Brilliant! :D

As a fellow biscuit lover, I approve of your challenge.

Looking forward to when you run out of mainstream biscuits.

from the title I was expecting 100 biscuits in a minute - hard, an hour, too easy, but I question that for a challenge I think this is too much fun (although I thoroughly approve as do like biscuits myself as well) rather than really taxing...........bit like a sponsored cycle ride unless the pace is to secure a place in Team Sky ?

Question - how many different types of biscuit are there ?

a worthy challenge would be to line up 100 different biscuits and jump over them Evel Kenevel stylee.

velomaniac":126mlf4x said:
Further it brings back the debate are Jaffa Cakes biscuits or cakes :LOL:

Get a Scotch Abernethy doon ye ;)

They are cakes as they go hard when stale whereas biscuits go soft

Alison

Isaac_AG":3ksbkxt9 said:
velomaniac":3ksbkxt9 said:
Further it brings back the debate are Jaffa Cakes biscuits or cakes :LOL:

Get a Scotch Abernethy doon ye ;)

They are cakes as they go hard when stale whereas biscuits go soft

Alison

It's a cake, made on a sponge cake.
I believe it was also proven in court to be a cake by McVities BiTD or something like that, besides the name gives it away ;) NOTHING to do with avoiding VAT I'll have you know.

Will, I hope all the biscuits help you studies, you'll do well as a Scientist with all that knowledge of biscuits I can tell you :D

Haha, thanks for all the comments. :)

daugs":2bxzzcx7 said:
Question - how many different types of biscuit are there ?

I deliberately didn't think about this beforehand so as to keep things exciting, but I'm sure it's an issue I'll cross and discuss during the year.

02gf74":2bxzzcx7 said:
a worthy challenge would be to line up 100 different biscuits and jump over them Evel Kenevel stylee.

Don't encourage me!

I agree that Jaffa Cakes are definitely cakes. I'm sure there will be other varieties up for discussion before the year is out.

Back