Crimbo Telly...

Is there anything on over the next 4 days that i haven't already seen??
Red wine is currently easing the pain and RB is stopping me getting v.v.bored :D

Raging_Bulls":3solqcxl said:
The advantages of having several TB worth of movies and TV series. I can watch whatever I want. :cool:

That is one thing I love about the connected world. I can find something in seconds that I may have only heard rumour of before, and many things I never saw or thought I would like.

Lately I have been catching up with some internet based shows I never saw before, such as the Kevin Pollack Chat Show. Excellent stuff.

:)

highlandsflyer":3azpt0to said:
Raging_Bulls":3azpt0to said:
The advantages of having several TB worth of movies and TV series. I can watch whatever I want. :cool:

That is one thing I love about the connected world. I can find something in seconds that I may have only heard rumour of before, and many things I never saw or thought I would like.

Lately I have been catching up with some internet based shows I never saw before, such as the Kevin Pollack Chat Show. Excellent stuff.

Give it a couple of months and you'll be moaning that you've seen everything...

That is never going to happen, is it?

We are long past the generation who could be remotely completest when it comes to media of any sort.

Scary really, you will always be talking to or listening to someone who knows a lot about a little of something, and that equals agenda.

Peep Show is still worth checking out.

The closest thing to an annual holiday viewing tradition for me would be Billy-Bob Thornton in Bad Santa. That said, I have 100 movies in the New Movies file and a dozen documentaries in the Documentaries file on my media player, so I'm all set.

FMJ":1mcdmq0j said:
The closest thing to an annual holiday viewing tradition for me would be Billy-Bob Thornton in Bad Santa. That said, I have 100 movies in the New Movies file and a dozen documentaries in the Documentaries file on my media player, so I'm all set.

Love that!
"I've come to stay awhile; it's al f*cked up at the north pole"...

Zulu is on now, and we had Ben Hur a few days ago.

Two films that only ever seem to be on at christmas or easter.

Love them both.

Back