Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:54 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Crimbo Telly...
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:46 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 7:11 pm
Posts: 8479
Location: Fircombe.
...starts this evening!

"In Bruges" will give you a warm snuggly feeling! :twisted:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: .
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:48 pm 
aka Leo Swayer
aka Leo Swayer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:15 pm
Posts: 6365
Location: Wales.UK
Is there anything on over the next 4 days that i haven't already seen??
Red wine is currently easing the pain and RB is stopping me getting v.v.bored :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:54 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:57 pm
Posts: 4074
Location: Antwerp, Belgium
The advantages of having several TB worth of movies and TV series. I can watch whatever I want. 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:52 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:28 pm
Posts: 3361
Location: The Admiral Benbow
i saw a finnish film about santa last night, rare exports a christmas tale

trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pH9IyqTk1E

not for the kids, worth a watch :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:28 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:33 pm
Posts: 11105
Location: The Home Of Mountain Biking, And All Great Things.
Raging_Bulls wrote:
The advantages of having several TB worth of movies and TV series. I can watch whatever I want. 8)


That is one thing I love about the connected world. I can find something in seconds that I may have only heard rumour of before, and many things I never saw or thought I would like.

Lately I have been catching up with some internet based shows I never saw before, such as the Kevin Pollack Chat Show. Excellent stuff.

:)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:51 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 7:11 pm
Posts: 8479
Location: Fircombe.
highlandsflyer wrote:
Raging_Bulls wrote:
The advantages of having several TB worth of movies and TV series. I can watch whatever I want. 8)


That is one thing I love about the connected world. I can find something in seconds that I may have only heard rumour of before, and many things I never saw or thought I would like.

Lately I have been catching up with some internet based shows I never saw before, such as the Kevin Pollack Chat Show. Excellent stuff.

:)
Give it a couple of months and you'll be moaning that you've seen everything...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:57 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:33 pm
Posts: 11105
Location: The Home Of Mountain Biking, And All Great Things.
That is never going to happen, is it?

We are long past the generation who could be remotely completest when it comes to media of any sort.

Scary really, you will always be talking to or listening to someone who knows a lot about a little of something, and that equals agenda.

Peep Show is still worth checking out.

:)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:36 pm 
BoTM Winner / Gold Trader
BoTM Winner / Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:36 am
Posts: 4715
Location: Burlington, ON Canada
The closest thing to an annual holiday viewing tradition for me would be Billy-Bob Thornton in Bad Santa. That said, I have 100 movies in the New Movies file and a dozen documentaries in the Documentaries file on my media player, so I'm all set.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:30 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 7:11 pm
Posts: 8479
Location: Fircombe.
FMJ wrote:
The closest thing to an annual holiday viewing tradition for me would be Billy-Bob Thornton in Bad Santa. That said, I have 100 movies in the New Movies file and a dozen documentaries in the Documentaries file on my media player, so I'm all set.


Love that!
"I've come to stay awhile; it's al f*cked up at the north pole"...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:43 pm 
MacRetro rider
MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 7:25 pm
Posts: 4977
Location: Edinburgh
Zulu is on now, and we had Ben Hur a few days ago.

Two films that only ever seem to be on at christmas or easter.

Love them both.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FairfaxPat, Piperdave and 23 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group