Xmas shoping with women

Bpool77

Senior Retro Guru
:shock:
I might be a bit younger than some of you fellas but today was the
first time ever i've been xmas shoping with a woman. My missis.
Absolutly CURED. Never again will I fall into that trap. normaly when
she goes shoping I go have a few pints watch the football/F1/golf etc
today not a chance draged round mcr city center then to the trafford center???? I now realise I was used as a Blackpool donkey ie a mule

Some of you must have some ways to get out of this hell? and its not over yet????

my plan is to get her that pxxxxd tonight shes in bed till xmas day :LOL:

Aaah young padwan..the learning curve is steep with that one

I simply tell her no..as I have today :LOL:

My wife bought me Practical Sportsbike and Singletrack today for strolling around Tunbridge Wells shopping. Bloody Hell Fire though saw so much over priced tat (not in Practical Sportsbike)

Thinking of getting an 80s Cannondale soon so I think I'll book in some more shopping time at Royal Victoria Place...

I did not drag my poor husband around shopping, I couldn't take the moaning I did everything on line and let the postwoman do all the heavy lifting. It's been the easiest Christmas on record :)

Alison

sylus":1rsh0hwi said:
Aaah young padwan..the learning curve is steep with that one

I simply tell her no..as I have today :LOL:

Youd have to be a Jedi master to say no to my missis!
Arrr now theres a idea mind tricks cheers Sylus ;)

Isaac_AG":3iw25xk7 said:
I did not drag my poor husband around shopping, I couldn't take the moaning I did everything on line and let the postwoman do all the heavy lifting. It's been the easiest Christmas on record :)

Alison

Because your a smart woman. I tryed that an got ''its not the same''
Anyway my plan of vodka and rolling in at daftoclock is looking
good so far :LOL:

When I would go out shopping with the ex the store clerks would assume that I was out shopping with my daughter. It was fun to mess with their heads.

I've just agreed to go Xmas shopping on behalf of someone else, to buy women's clothes and perfume. And wrap the stuff.

And they say romance is dead. I must be mad.

Back