The one and only CHRISTMAS PREZZIE THREAD!!

MiniNinjaRob

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Sooooo... what do you want for Christmas? Do you know what you are getting or do you not care? Do you like surprises (I don't!)? What are you hoping to get? Have you already got it?

This thread to be updated after the big day to compare what we wanted/hoped for and what we got!

I am hoping I don't get anything I don't really want......would like a couple of things off my Amazon wish list but I don't want anything I am obliged to keep!

Already got a North Face softshell I wanted and I 'think'
I'm getting a Iphone 4s? misses got a upgrade and is
telling me she sold the 4s :roll: yer yer!

I got a complete sunrise yesterday when I was told by SWMBFAO to open a large box that I had taken delivery of earlier.

The box contained an immaculate (and working) Meridian 506 20 bit CD player, to replace the one I have that died.

I guess she must have got fed up with me muttering on about fixing it, bless her.

I got a mech of a Retrobiker does that count, all wrapped up in Christmas paper :D

I won't be getting anything "play the violins" I'm the only one who buys the pressies in this house and I can't buy myself anything, spoil the surprise and my husband hates shopping for pressies even if it's just the one for me.

I'm looking forward to him opening the one from me :)

Alison

Not wanting a great deal, I like little surprises.

This year is all about surprises.
I got took my girlfreind to Brussels last weekend, to visit the Christmas fair, she thought we were going to Leeds and had no clue, which was nice.

Then purchased and arranged a 5 foot fussball table to be delivered to a friends flat, where they are hosting a Christmas dinner tonight... again, they were not expecting it :)

Have to admit I enjoy surprising people with presents more these days.

what do i want for christmas ? some exotic titanium frame. (merlin newsboy would be sweet)

what will i get ? no idea.

for me seeing my family happy is the best present, anything extra is a bonus.

I got mine 2 days ago..already scanning the waves for goodies to add

:D :D

DSC_0845.jpg

Back