End of the world Friday (well as we know it) any bets ?

greenstiles

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Well i've been dreaming of massive earthquakes......wonder what it will be ? choose your ''cause of mass destruction''.........entries no later than Friday please ;)

Lots of end ofworld parties all over the world....best slogan so far ''Party Like There's No To-Maya ''

greenstiles":3q1jads0 said:
Well i've been dreaming of massive earthquakes......wonder what it will be ? choose your ''cause of mass destruction''.........entries no later than Friday please ;)
[/b]

Eric Pickles falling off his stool after one too many jars in the Commons bar. ;)

David

HRH Queen Lizzy spontaniously combusting while David Cameron watches and films it for You've Been Framed.

What will actually happen is I get up. Get paid. Go to Tesco's for some crap to eat at work. Unwrap a crap and unimaginitive Secret Santa present. Order Domino's for lunch then go home ready to brave Cardiff for the last of Xmas shopping Saturday morning.

This is the best excuse not to get the mrs a present...........ever!

al. :D

I wonder how he feels about horses on the road given he is not a stranger to them?

I've got the car booked in for a service on Friday, and I'm also going to Gatwick to get on a hairy plane to go to KL. It better not end, I'm looking forward to my holiday

What with it being the solstice, there will be a nice big bonfire in the garden and probably a couple of beers, should the world end I shall welcome it with open arms, if not oh well, back to work Saturday, maybe in 2019......

Perhaps I'll try to get aflight to California tomorrow, there should be some wild parties on the eve of destruction.

Latest posts

Back